We offer a full City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 Diploma in hairdressing. You will be registered with City & Guilds and upon completion you will receive a City & Guilds certificate.
There will be possible opportunities for some candidates upon completion of the course. The costs of the course is £5,000 this covers registration and certification fees, a tuition head and product use. This can be paid in instalments agreed before training commences. You will need to purchase a hairdressing kit, we can advise you where to buy this. You will also needs to purchase a City & Guilds level 2 textbook.
The units you would cover are:
- 206 – Shampoo, conditioner and treat the hair and scalp (CHB11)
- 204 – Colour and lighten hair (CH4)
- 201 – Style and finish hair (CH1)
- 203 – Cut hair using basic techniques (GH12)
- 202 – Set and dress hair (CH2)
- 207 – Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work (CHB12)
- 205 – Advise, consult and treat hair and scalp (CHB9)
- 210 – Plait and twist hair (CH6)
- 213 – Fulfil salon reception duties (CHB13)